that the account had been hacked and Glenn then sent a tweet denying his

BIRMINGHAM, England - Radamel Falcaos second-half header rescued a point for Manchester United as its six-match winning streak in the English Premier League ended with a fiercely contested 1-1 draw at Aston Villa on Saturday.Christian Benteke fired Villa ahead after 18 minutes with a well-placed shot from the edge of the penalty area after he evaded his marker and turned, but United levelled when Falcao headed in from a cross by former Villa forward Ashley Young.With the score tied, Villa was reduced to 10 men with 25 minutes remaining after Gabriel Agbonlahor was sent off for a late tackle on Young, an incident that incensed home fans and left Villa facing a tense finale to hold onto the draw.Falcaos goal was only his second for United, but he was unable to inspire a victory to extend its winning run and close the gap on leader Chelsea and defending champion Manchester City at the top of the league.Very frustrating, United manager Louis Van Gaal said. We gave two points away. We did not start well enough, and because of that they could score a goal.We kept the ball well in the first half, but we did nothing with it. The second half was better ...Im disappointed also because we were the better team, and when thats the case you have to win.Falcao was recalled to replace James Wilson, and midfielder Darren Fletcher returned for the ill Marouane Fellaini.Injury-hit Villa recalled defender Ron Vlaar and midfielder Fabian Delph to replace the suspended Kieran Richardson and Tom Cleverley.United enjoyed the most possession in the opening period but against the run of play, Delph lofted in a free kick to Benteke, who took it on his chest, evaded Jonny Evans, and curled a shot into the top corner.Villa was inspired, and United struggled to find creativity.Fletcher was replaced at halftime by Tyler Blackett, and United equalized in the 53rd when Falcao met Youngs cross with a thumping header.An acrobatic volley by Robin Van Persie confirmed Uniteds recovery, then United received a man advantage when Agbonlahor was sent off. It appeared to be an unavoidable collision, but referee Lee Mason produced an unexpected red card, and Agbonlahor was dismissed for the first time in his career.Villa held on with determination. Jores Okore cleared a Michael Carrick header and, in the final minutes, Benteke was inches away from converting Leandro Bacunas cross as Villa almost snatched an heroic victory. Matias Kranevitter Jersey . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Nahuel Guzman Jersey . But back-up Peter Budaj has put up two wins and an overtime loss while starting three games in four nights since Price went down with a suspected groin injury. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com ... ca-Jersey/. "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Marcos Rojo Jersey . -- Chris Jones and Louisville have done a tremendous job protecting the basketball this season and thats led to easy victories. Facundo Roncaglia Jersey . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly.Kevin Glenn was the centre of some short-lived controversy on Tuesday, as the CFL quarterbacks Twitter account appeared to take some shots at his current team the Ottawa Redblacks. "I hear you Im trying to get traded they said it will be either Winn Sask or BC they wont trade me to east I heard bell going to cal," his Twitter account @qterback5 read. "Tell nick (Moore) and Keron (Williams) Ottawa some snakes they lied to me." Glenns agent later told TSN that the account had been hacked and Glenn then sent a tweet denying his involvement in the message. "My twitter has beeen hacked," he wrote.dddddddddddd. "Ive kept quiet about my situation in Ottawa for weeks now, so why would I post something like that. Everyone knows what type of person I am and this is not something in my character." The 34-year-old was selected by Ottawa in the first round of Decembers CFL expansion draft but his time as face of the franchise was short-lived when the Redblacks signed free agent QB Henry Burris earlier this month. Reports state the Redblacks are currently trying to trade Glenn, and that a few teams, including the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, are showing interest. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '