perhaps the protests wont be com

The MLS announced on Wednesday that Karl W. Ouimette and Wandrille Lefèvre have been selected for the 2014 Chipotle Homegrown Game. The inaugural event takes place on August 4th as part of the MLS All-Star festivities. Providence Park, in Portland will house the 19th annual MLS All-Star weekend. The homegrown talent take on the U23 Portland Timbers. Ouimette, 22, a native of Repentigny, Quebec has played for the Impact since 2012. Since then hes recorded 18 caps, including 14 starts with the club. The defender became the first Academy player to sign with the senior squad. So far in 2014, the twenty-two year old has played in nine games for the Impact. Lefèvre, 25, from Chartres, France has played for Montreal since 2013. The central defender has played in 12 career MLS games. They join two other Canadians on the roster, Ashtone Morgan, of Toronto FC and Russell Teibert of the Vancouver Whitecaps FC. Benardrick McKinney Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs forward and Nashville Predators goaltender highlighted Mondays waiver transactions, with Calgarys Chuck Kobasew and Edmontons Philip Larsen also being placed on waivers. C. J. Fiedorowicz Jersey . Summers has seen scant playing time with the Coyotes since being selected 29th overall by the club in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, having played in 47 career NHL games. ... ks-Jersey/. Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. Ka imi Fairbairn Jersey . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima. Kendall Lamm Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount Sunday and will undergo educational training after sending a negative tweet about Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be selected in the NFL draft. Shortly after the St. Louis Rams took Sam in the seventh round Saturday, Jones tweeted "OMG" and "Horrible." The tweets were taken down a short time later. Jones apologized for his comments Sunday and described them as inappropriate. The Dolphins said Jones has been excused from all team activities until he completes training related to his comments. "We were disappointed to read Dons tweets," coach Joe Philbin said in a statement. "They were inappropriate and unacceptable, and we regret the negative impact these comments had on such an important weekend for the NFL. We met with Don today about respect, discrimination and judgment.dddddddddddd These comments are not consistent with the values and standards of our program." The Dolphins reacted swiftly to Jones comments in the wake of the teams bullying scandal last year, which embarrassed the NFL and prompted a nationwide debate about workplace harassment. Jones said he regretted that his tweets took away from Sams "draft moment." "I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round, and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team, and I wish him all the best in his NFL career," Jones said in a statement. "I am committed to represent the values of the Miami Dolphins organization, and appreciate the opportunity I have been given to do so going forward." Jones agent, Chris Martin, could not be reached Sunday for comment. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '