phere is amazing, its special,”

Mauricio Pochettino apologised to fans for what he described as his worst result as a manager after Tottenhams 5-1 defeat by Newcastle. Spurs ended the season in third place, behind rivals Arsenal for the 21st consecutive season, drawing two and losing two of their final four games of the season.Pochettino, who signed a new five-year deal with Spurs in midweek, could not hide his disappointment at the performance, and insists his players mentality was to blame. Report: Newcastle 5-1 Tottenham Newcastle thrashed Tottenham 5-1 with 10 men to leave Spurs third in the Premier League He told Sky Sports: Im very disappointed; it was my worse game as a manager. We spoke weeks before about never giving up, we need to learn and improve our mentality.Firstly I want to apologise to our fans, our supporters, it was a shame what happened on the pitch. Georginio Wijnaldum celebrates scoring for Newcastle in the romp I apologise to our families, the families who have suffered behind us, it is difficult now to arrive home and explain what has happened here.When you watch the game it wasnt a tactical problem, a skill or technical problem, it was a mental problem. When you go on the pitch you need to give 100 per cent. We need to show more character. Spurs were poor at St James Park on Sunday Tottenham were Leicesters nearest challengers for the title for the majority of the season, but after their 2-2 draw with Chelsea at the beginning of the month, Pochettinos side have faltered.The Argentine says he challenged his players to keep their mental edge after that disappointing result, and added that these types of performances cannot be repeated.Yes [the Chelsea result was difficult to take], this was our challenge, to keep the mentality. After Chelsea we showed a lot of weakness, against Southampton and today. This cannot repeat again. Arsenal finished second after their 4-0 win over Aston Villa First of all, it is my responsibility, but I am disappointed. I think we need to analyse now, we are third in the table.But its not about the result, today the first 45 minutes was bad, and in the second we conceded three goals against 10 players. Rafa Benitez confirmed that he is happy at Newcastle and wants to stay at the club, but needs assurances that they have the same ambitions as him Also See: As it happened Newcastle 5-1 Spurs Table Live on Sky Curt Schilling Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Luis Gonzalez Jersey . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. ... rsey-c-22/. His brother — Red Lake chiropractor Richard Radford — is en route to Sochi to cheer on his younger brother. "Ive been getting texts from Eric and he just says the atmosphere is amazing, its special,” he said. Taijuan Walker Jersey . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. Robbie Ray Jersey . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third.CORSIER-SUR VEVEY, Switzerland -- Canadian wrestler Carol Huynh was elected chair of the newly formed FILA Athlete Commission on Tuesday. Huynh, who won Olympic gold at the 2008 Games in Beijing, will represent the sports athletes on the FILA Bureau. She becomes the third woman on the organizations (International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles) governing body. "Its a great honour to have been elected by my peers to be on the athletes commission and to represent them on the FILA Bureau," Huynh said. "It is an even greater responsibility to ensure that the athletes voice is heard. My goal as athletes commission representative is to help cultivate an environment in our global wrestling community in which our athletes taake an active role and interest in the governance of our sport.ddddddddddddquot; "This role in governance for athletes is an important step for FILA," Huynh added. "It indicates that athletes are the main focus. With the collaboration of my fellow athletes commission members, I have high hopes and confidence in the direction of our new FILA." Huynh, who grew up in Hazelton, B.C., was part of the five-person team that presented wrestlings case to the International Olympic Committee last month in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The IOC later announced that the sport would rejoin the Olympic program. Huynh, who also won Olympic bronze at the 2012 Games in London, was inducted into the FILA Hall of Fame last month. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '